Diet Tip of the Day: Purge, Donate Fat Clothes

I've lost 80 pounds. I'm not trying to brag, but to share healthy, safe weight loss tips that work for me. So today's weight loss tip: purge the fat clothes. Get them out of your closet. I just did that for the second time. I'd done it a few months ago but missed weeding out the summer garments.

As you take them out, try the clothes on. Look at how they DON'T fit anymore. Notice how they sag. It's incredibly therapeutic to see how big your clothes have gotten, or should I say how tiny you have gotten. Take photos of you wearing outfits. I like to compare how I looked when I was fat and how the same outfit looks now. Diet Tip of the Day: Purge, Donate Fat Clothes

Pin with Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews